The Daybo Logic Cryptography Library
Last update: 24th March 2006
DayboCrypt library 1.2.0
Author: David Duncan Ross Palmer
License: BSD (note individual algorithms may have other license terms)
Other libraries like this: Adam Back's List,
Description: The DayboCrypt library is the standard package which all Daybo Logic packages rely on for their cryptographic functionality, such as one-way hashes. I do not claim to have invented these algorithms or hold any rights over them, this is a convenient and portable incarnation of these algorithms.
The library incorporates these algorithms:
- RSA Data Security, Inc. MD2 Message Digest Algorithm (not for commercial use)
- RSA Data Security, Inc. MD4 Message-Digest Algorithm
- RSA Data Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm
- US Secure Hash Algorithm 1 (SHA-1)
- US Secure Hash Algorithm 256 (SHA-256)
- Daybo Logic - Caesar's Cipher
- digiServ - Total Konfuzion Modulator
Known problems with this release. There are some algorithms for larger message digests included but they are presently broken on most archiectures.